Easter is just around the corner, which means you probably have more eggs in your fridge than normal. To ensure that all of your hardboiled eggs do not go to waste this holiday, keep these deviled eggs Easter recipes in mind.
- Classic – if you are craving a classic deviled egg, simple scoop out the yolk and mix with mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, salt, and pepper.
- Bacon-Blue Cheese – to take a classic a step further, add blue cheese crumbles and chopped bacon on top of a classic deviled egg.
- Mango Chutney – if you are looking to be a little more adventurous, scoop out the yolk and mix with red curry paste and mango chutney.
- Hot Sauce and Cheese – as a perfect swap out for Buffalo wings, simply add a few drops of your favorite hot sauce and blue cheese crumbles, and enjoy!
- Go Green – mixing chives and pickles into the yolk of the egg will give your deviled egg a unique taste while adding color to the table.
All of us at Randy Jones Insurance Services in Pleasanton, California would like to wish you and your family a happy Easter!