Protect your event with special event insurance!
The new year has just begun, but time seems to fly and wedding season is right around the corner. As you find the perfect dress, venue, caterer, and more, make sure your event runs smoothly. Invest in special event insurance and have peace of mind that your event, whether it be a wedding, bar mitzvah, or family reunion, will go off without a hitch. Here’s why and how you can purchase special event insurance.
Why do I need special event insurance?
There are two main reasons you should have special event insurance: 1. It takes away the burden of liability 2. It can help absorb the costs of cancellation.
- While vendors have their own liability insurance, it’s a good idea to invest in an additional policy. Your event can be unpredictable. Guests can get a little too rowdy and cause some serious damage to the venue, leaving you with the bill. Or someone could hurt themselves at the event and then hold you accountable. In either case, special event insurance can help to off set the cost of unforeseen damages.
- While no one anticipates cancelling their event, sometimes circumstances require you to do so. Special events are expensive. Special event insurance can help off set losses in the event that you need to cancel the event. That way you can protect your deposits.
Does my event qualify for special event insurance?
In order to qualify for most plans, your event must meet certain requirements.
- Your guest list mustn’t exceed 12,000 people.
- Your event must not last for more than 10 days.
- If your event lasts more than a day, it must last for consecutive days to be insured.
Give yourself added peace of mind for your special event by making sure you check out and obtain “special event insurance”. Contact the professionals at Randy Jones Insurance Services in Pleasanton, California for assistance finding the right insurance policy for your needs.