Choosing the right pet insurance provider in Pleasanton, CA.
You do everything to make your pet comfortable, from buying new toys to buying the most comfortable bed on the market. Investing in pet insurance can be the extra step you need to ensure that safety of your pet. There are many considerations to look at when deciding on a pet insurance provider, including:
- Who will provide coverage? There are four main pet insurance providers to consider, including Embrace Pet Insurance, Hartville Pet Insurance Group, Pets Best Insurance Services, LLC., and Veterinary Pet Insurance (VPI). Each will offer different coverage options, from cancer and chronic diseases coverage to common medical conditions that affect your pets breed.
- Is routine care covered? Some policies will provide coverage for routine care, such as vaccinations and dental cleanings, while other policies will provide coverage for an additional expense.
- What pre-existing conditions aren’t covered? Typically, any pre-existing conditions that are curable will be at least partially covered. Keep in mind that each policy is different.
- Is my pet covered for its entire life? Most policies will provide lifetime coverage.
- Is there an age cut off? Many pet policies will have an age cut off, starting at 10 years old.
- Are care supply discounts offered? Discounts are specific to each policy, so make sure to talk with your insurance agent.
For all of your home and family insurance needs, contact Randy Jones Insurance Services in Pleasanton, California.