If you’re self-employed, you need business insurance to protect you.

It’s tough to be self-employed. You constantly need to be on the look out for yourself. When you’re self-employed there’s no one to look after you. You’re on you own for everything you need. But, you don’t have to be alone when it comes to keeping your business safe. That’s where insurance comes in. Because you’re on your own, all the responsibilities of running a business fall on your shoulders. Unlike a big company, there’s no safety net. Business insurance can make all the difference when it comes to keeping your business running. Here’re what types of business insurance you need if you’re self-employed.

Property Coverage.

If you have your own office, you may want to consider property insurance. It can help you make repairs from damages caused by vandalism, fire, or storms (not flooding).

Liability Coverage.

Because all company responsibility falls on you, make sure that you’re taken care of in the event that the company is sued for injury or faulty products of services. Any damage caused, becomes your responsibility and can affect your personal life too. Make sure you have liability coverage to make sure that your personal assets are protected.

Workers’ Compensation Coverage.

If you have employees working for your business, be sure to invest in a workers’ compensation policy. In the event that your employees get hurt on the job, workers’ compensation insurance can help your employees make a speedy recovery and help you evade costly lawsuits.

Business Crime Coverage.

Make sure that your business stays safe from crime. Invest in crime coverage to protect yourself from costly fraud, theft, and robberies.

Be sure that your business is covered! Contact the professionals at Randy Jones Insurance Services, in Pleasanton, California, for assistance finding the right insurance policy for your needs.